UCI Veteran Services Center

Certification Forms


The CalVet College Fee Waiver Application needs to be submitted to your County Veterans Services Office prior to the start of the academic year. Once you receive your approval letter, please upload a copy of the letter using the link below. Please note that you only need to submit the letter once an academic year. 
The Request for Certification (RFC) Form needs to be completed every quarter or semester for which you would like to use your Chapter 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606, or 1607 benefits.
*Note: CalVet College Fee Waiver recipients DO NOT need to submit a Request for Certification unless you are also using Chapter 33 or 35 benefits. If so, please submit both your RFC and waiver letter. 

For graduate students, please make sure to note your Academic Advisor contact information on the RFC submission page.

*Note: UCI School of Law students are required to use their UCI email address ending in "@uci.edu" and not their "@lawnet.uci.edu" email address. Please use the UCI Directory to identify your official UCI email.

Please use the below link to upload your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). 

Note: The link above can also be used to upload your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214). Uploading your DD Form 214 is only required if you are NOT using VA education benefits. We use your DD Form 214 to verify your military status and determine Priority Registration and Priority Housing benefits. 

For information on education benefits you may be eligible for, please visit our Accepted Educational Benefits web page by following the link here.